2. According to Daniel, which figure would persecute the saints of the Most High? (a) The horn; (b) the lion; or (c) the bear.
3. Fill in the blank: In Daniel's vision, the male goat that defeated the ram represented the kingdom of ------- .
1. (c) A bull (Dan. 7:4--7 ).
2. (a) The horn (Dan. 7:24,25 ).
3. Greece (Dan.8:21 ). The male goat had a large horn which represented Alexander the Great. The large horn was replaced with four smaller horns, even as Alexander divided his realm among his four generals (vv. 21, 22 ).