2. True or false? When Nebuchadnezzar returned to his normal state of mine, he refused to acknowledge God's power and greatness.
3. Multiple choice: Which one of the following was not one of the meanings of the inscription Belshazzar saw written on the wall? (a) His kingdom was numbered and finished; (b) he had been weighed and found wanting; or (c) he would be delivered from the destruction of Babylon.
1. (a) His kingdom was to be restored (Dan. 4:26 ).
2. False (Dan. 4:34 ) He acknowledged , "His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom is from generation to generation".
3. (c) He would be delivered from the destruction of Babylon (Dan. 5:26-28,30).