2. Whom did God tell Ezekiel the dry bones represented? (a) Those slain in Jerusalem; (b) those slain in the gentile nations; or (c) the whole house of Isael.
3. Fill in the blank: God told Ezekiel to prophesy to His people in the valley of the dry bones, I will open your --------- and cause you to come up --- and bring you into the land of Israel."
1. (a) Mount Seir (Ezek. 35:15). Mount Seir was the main mountain of Edom and could represent the whole nation, as Judah.
2. (c) The whole house of Israel (Ezek. 37:11 ).
3. "Graves" (Ezek. 37:12 ). The graves of Israel were the gentile nations where they had been scattered.