2. The downfall of Egypt was compared to that of what other country, described as a cedar in Lebanon? (a) Edom; (b) Assyria; or (c) Israel.
3. Fill in the blanks: God told Ezekiel he was to Israel like the song of one who had a pleasant voice and played an instrument well, "for they -------- your words, but they do not -------- them."
1. (c) Pharaoh, king of Egypt (Ezek. 30:21 ).
2. (b) Assyria (Ezek. 31:2,3,18). Although Assyria had overshadowed all the other kingdoms, there had come a day "when it went down to hell" (v. 15)
The same would happen to Egypt.
3. "Hear---do (Ezek. 33:32).