2. In Nebuchadnezzar's dream, what was unusual about the stone that struck the image on its feet and crushed it? (a) It was translucent; (b) it was cut with out hands; or (c) it rose out of the desert.
3. Which one of the following was not true of the kingdom represented by the stone in Nebuchadnezzar's dream? (a) It would stand forever: (b) it would consume all other kingdoms; or
(c)it would be ruled by Caesar.
1. (b) Nebuchadnezzar (Dan. 2:38 ) Nebuchadnezzar's Kingdom was recognized as superior to the ensuing three which were represented by silver, bronze, and mixed iron and clay (vv.32,33).
2. (b) it was cut without hands (Dan. 2:34).
3. (c) It would be ruled by Caesar (Dan. 2: 44 ).