|1. Multiple choice: When did Ezekiel say that Israel would remember all the things that they had done to defile themselves and that they would loathe themselves because of all the evil they had committed ?|
(a) When they were in Babylon; (b) when they were restored to their land; or (c) during the siege of Jerusalem.
2. Who said, "My River is my own; I have made it for myself." and brought God's judgment upon his country? (a) The prince of Tyre; (b) Nebuchadnezzar; or (c) Pharaoh.
3. Fill in the blank: Ezekiel prophesied that God would "make a multitude of Egypt to cease By the hand of --------- king of Babylon."
1. (b) When they were restored to their land (Ezek. 20:41-43). This would be possible because in captivity the rebellious Israelites would have been purged (vv. 35-38)
2. (c) Pharaoh (Ezek. 29:1-3).
3. "Nebuchadnezzar" (Ezek. 30:10).