Did you know when people in a nation do not or stop using the principles of doctrine
(The Bible) they begin to believe the "LIE"
1. Multiple choice: When John Mark left Paul and Barnabas at Perga where did he go? (a) Jericho; (b) Jerusalem; or (c) Athens.
2. In what town in Pisidia did Paul preach a sermon recorded in Acts 13:16-41? (a) Corinth; (b) Antioch; or (c) Berea.
3. In Paul's sermon in Acts 13 he says that the witnesses of the death and resurrection were from what locale? (a) Judah; (b) Samaria; or (c) Galilee.
1. (b) Jerusalem (Acts 13:13).
2. (b) Antioch (Acts 13:20) This is not the same Antioch from which Paul and Barnabas were sent. This is Luke's first record of a sermon from the mouth of Paul.
3. (c) Galilee (Acts 13:31).