2. At the end of Acts11, there is the account of the gospel taking root among the Gentiles. What city became the center for outreach among the Gentiles? (a) Tarsus; (b) Philippi; or (c) Antioch.
3. From what places were the preachers who first began to speak to the Hellenists in Antioch? (a) Judea and Jerusalem; (b) Cyrus and Cyrene; or (c) Damascus and Syria.
1. (c) Jerusalem (Acts 11:1-3). Throughout the book of Acts, the Jewish Christians in and around Jerusalem had the most difficulty accepting the Gentiles as full-fledged believers like themselves.
2. (c) Antioch (Acts 11:19-26). It was the church in Antioch that sent out Paul and Barnabas to do missionary work.
3. (b) Cyprus and Cyrene (Acts 11:20). Cyprus was an island nation, and Cyrene was a port city in North Africa.