2. After Saul's conversion, he preached first in Damascus. Where did Saul go from Damascus? (a) Jerusalem; (b) Bethany; or (c) Nazareth.
3. When Saul had to escape from Jerusalem because the Jews wanted to kill him, the apostles put him on a ship at Caesarea. Where did he go from there? (a) Galilee; (b) Cyrus; or (c) Tarsus.
1. (b) Damascus (Acts 9:19,20).
2. (a) Jerusalem (Acts 9:20-26).
3. (c) Tarsus (Acts 9:30). Tarsus was Paul's hometown. He remained in Tarsus for several years before joining Barnabas in Antioch.