Friday, January 10, 2014

Events

1. Multiple choice: How did the Ethiopian eunuch respond to Philip's question as to whether or not he understood what he was reading in the Scripture? (a) "No, I really don't!"; (b) "Not all of it" or (c) "How can I" unless someone guides me?

2. When Philip joined the Ethiopian eunuch on the road, the eunuch was reading from Isaiah 53:7,8. In this prophecy, how is Jesus pictured? (a) As the Good Shepherd; (b) as a sheep going to slaughter; or (c) as the door of the sheepfold.

3. Fill in the blank: When the risen Jesus confronted Saul on the road to Damascus, He said to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you --------- Me?

 
1. (c) "How can I, unless someone guides me" (Acts 8:31)?
 
2. (b) As a sheep going to slaughter (Acts 8:32,33).
 
3. 'Persecuting" (Acts 9:4). Saul's persecution of the church was persecution of the Lord Himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got tonight's questions right.

It is still drizzling rain out tonight. Don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. Maybe I'll read.