2. Multiple choice: How many times in the book of Acts is speaking in tongues specifically mentioned in connection with someone receiving the Holy Spirit? (a) Twelve; (b) seven; or (c) three.
3. How long did Paul continue to teach in the school of Tyrannus? (a) Three years (b) two years; or (c) one year.
1. After (Acts 19:5,6). In Acts 10:44-48, the people in Cornelius's household received the Spirit before they were baptized. Acts cannot be used to prescribe any one pattern.
2. (c) Three (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:6).
3. Two years (Acts 19:9, 10).