2. When Paul cast the spirit of divination out of the slave girl in Philippi, how did her masters respond? (a) They praised God; (b) they seized Paul and Silas; or (c) they asked Paul how they could have that power.
3. True or false? Before Paul and Silas were thrown into a Philippian jail they were stripped and beaten.
1. (a) To Prayer (Acts 16:16).
2. (b) They seized Paul and Silas (Acts 16:19). They were upset because they could no longer make any profit from the fortune-telling of the girl.
3. True. (Acts 16:22,23). It was permissible if the accused were not Romans, as were Paul and Silas, a proper trail must first be conducted.