2. Fill in the blanks: When the Jews rejected Paul's message in Corinth, he said to them, "Your
--------- be upon your own ---------; I am clean. From now on I will go to the ---------."
3. Multiple choice: Why were Aquila and Priscilla forced out of Rome? (a) They were troublemakers; (b) they were Christians; or (c) they were Jews
1. Paul was a tentmaker (Acts 18:3). It was common for the Jewish rabbis, of which Paul was one, to support themselves through a learned skill or trade. Paul's trade was tent making, which he often practiced on his missionary journeys so he would not have to take money from those to whom he preached.
2. "Blood...heads... Gentiles" (Acts 18:6).
3. (c) They were Jews (Acts 18:2).