2. True or false? After Paul and Barnabas had completed their missionary journey and reported to the church in Antioch, they immediately set off on another missionary trip.
3. Fill in the blank: According to Acts 15:1, certain men came to Antioch from Judea teaching that "unless you are ---------- according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved."
1. (b) Apostolic appointment (Acts 14:23).
2. False. They stayed a long time in Antioch (Acts 14:28).
3. "Circumcised" (Acts 15:1). These people were known as "Judaizers." That wanted to add certain Jewish observances along with faith in Jesus as necessary for salvation.