(a) Healing of a lame man; (b) casting a spirit out of a slave girl; or (c) preaching the gospel.
2. At what time of the day were Paul and Silas praying and singing hymns in a Philippian jail? (a) At noon; (b) at the ninth hour of night (3 A.M.); or (c) at midnight.
3. Fill in the blanks: When the Philippian jailer was about to take his life because the prison doors had been opened Paul said, Do yourself no -----------, for we are all ----------,"
1. (b) Casting a spirit out of a slave girl (Acts 16:16-23). However, the charge levied against Paul and Silas was that they were Jewish troublemakers who were teaching things contrary to Roman law.
2. (c) At midnight (Acts 16:25).
3. "Harm...here" Acts 16:28).