2. Who followed Paul in Philippi crying out, "These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation"? (a) A man who had believed the gospel; (b) a girl with a spirit of divination; or (c) a pagan priest who had come to faith.
3. True or false? Paul and Silas were arrested in Philippi on charges of teaching unlawful Jewish customs to Romans.
1. (c) Lydia (Acts16: 12,14).
2. (b) a girl with a spirit of divination (Acts 16: 16,17). The spirit of divination was a demonic spirit.
Even though it spoke the truth, Paul knew it was from Satan.
(Paul and Silas in Prison)
3. True (Acts 16: 21,23). The charge was untrue, but Paul and Silas were beaten and thrown into prison without a trial.