2. Multiple choice: Who started out with Paul on his second missionary journey? (a) Timothy; (b) Barnabas; or (c) Silas.
3. Who had a Jewish believer for a mother and a Greek for a father? (a) Philemon; (b) Titus; or (c)Timothy.
1. True (Acts 15:22). (The Council's Letter to Gentile Believers).
This is not the same Judas that was among the apostles in the Upper Room at the last Passover
2. (c) Silas (Acts 15:40). Disagreement Between Paul and Barnabas). Silas was a leading man in the church in Jerusalem before going with Paul (v. 22).
3. (c) Timothy ( Acts 16:1). (Timothy Joins Paul and Silas). Later, Timothy was Paul's special representative at Ephesus to guard proper teaching in the church. Paul addressed him as a son and obviously had a strong affection for him.