2. Question: Who was the second king in the nation of Israel?
3. Multiple choice: Who said, "There comes One after me, the sandals of whose feet I am not worthy to loose"? (a) John the brother of James; (b) John the Baptist; or (c) James the brother of John.
1. (c) Benjamin (Acts13:21). The apostle Paul was also from this tribe.
2. David (Acts 13:22). The angel Gabriel promised Mary that her Son Jesus would be given the throne of HIS father David (Luke 1:32). It was David's kingdom that was promised by God to be eternal (2 Sam. 7:16).
3. (b) John the Baptist (Acts 13:25). John saw himself as the one chosen to introduce the Messiah
to Israel and prepare their hearts to receive Him.