2. Who argued with the Judaizers at Antioch against the need for circumcision for salvation? (a) James and John; (b) Paul and Barnabas; or (c) Peter and James.
3. True or false? When the church in Antioch sent Paul and Barnabas to Jerusalem to discuss the circumcision question, they sent other people with them.
1. (b) Disciples (Acts 14:20). Disciples is the common term used for all believers in the book of Acts and occurs many times.
2. (b) Paul and Barnabas (Acts 15:1,2).
3. True. (Acts 15:2). The early church saw wisdom in including many people in the decision-making process when it came to setting crucial issues. No decisions concerning the church were made by one man.