|1. Multiple choice: Isaiah described the final judgment in terms of wine making. What showed how terrible the judgment will be? (a) The amount of wine made; (b) the quality of the wine; or (c) the stains on the wine maker's clothing.|
2. In Isaiah, what did God Promise to create new so that "the former shall not be remembered or come to mine"?
(a) His temple; (b) the throne of David; or (c) heavens and earth.
3. Fill in the blanks: If God's children would return to Him and confess their unfaithfulness, Jeremiah said, "In those days the house of --------- shall walk with the house of -------- , and they shell come together--- to the land that I have given as an inheritance to your fathers."
1. (c) The stains on the wine maker's clothing (Is. 63:2,3 )
2. (c) Heavens and earth (Is. 65:17 )
3. "Judah--- Israel" (Jer. 3: 18 ) The Lord promised to restore a remnant of the whole nation with Jerusalem as their capital (vv. 14, 17 ).