1. Multiple choice: As Isaiah predicted the fall of Babylon, his poetry saw in Babylon's wickedness a person whom he called the "Son of the morning." Who was he? (a) Nebuchadnezzar; (b) Cyrus; or (c) Lucifer.
2. Who did Isaiah quote as saying, "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God"? (a) Lucifer; (b) the Branch of Jesse; or (c) the king of Assyria.
3. About which nation did Isaiah say that its idols would totter and its mediums and sorcerers would fall? (a) Moab; (b) Philistia; or (c) Egypt.
1. (c) Lucifer (Is. 14:12 ).
2. (a) Lucifer (Is. 14:12,13 ).
3. (c) Egypt (Is. 19: 1,3 ).