1. Multiple choice: According to Isaiah, when the Messiah establishes His peace, what will play
by the cobra's hole without harm? (a) The lamb; (b) the viper;or (c) the nursing child.
2. What did Isaiah say will fill the earth "as the waters cover the sea" when the Messiah reigns?
(a) The knowledge of the Lord; (b) the joy and praise of the Lord; or (c) the corpses of God's enemies.
3. Who did Isaiah predict would be God's instrument of judgment on Babylon? (a) The Assyrians; (b) the Greeks; or (c) the Medes.
1. (c) The nursing child (Is. 11:8 ).
2. (a) The knowledge of the Lord (Is. 11:9 )
3. (c) The Medes ( Is. 13: 17 ).