1. True or False? When commissioning Isaiah as a prophet,the Lord told him to expect the people of Israel to understand and obey the word of the Lord.
2. Multiple choice:When God commissioned Isaiah to prophesy, He told Isaiah the land would be desolated. What portion of the people would remain? (a) One-third; (b) one-fourth; or (c) one -tenth.
3. What would be the diet of the virgin's son whom Isaiah predicted for a sign to King Ahaz?
(a) Curds and honey; (b) locusts and honey; or (c) vegetables and water.
1. False.(Is. 6:9, 10 ). The Lord said that the perceptions of Israel were dulled, and their hearts were without understanding.
2. (c) One -tenth (Is.6:13 ).
3. (a) Curds and honey Is. 7:15 ).