2. According to Psalm 40 , what did God not desire even though it was required in the Law of Moses? (a) Tithes and offerings; (b) sacrifice and offering; (c) obedience to parents.
3. According to Psalm 46, what must we do to know that the Lord is God ?
(a) Pray constantly; (b) meditate on the Scriptures; or (c) be still.
1. (c) His tongue (Psalm 34 : 12,13 )
To gain a New Testament perspective on the tongue read James 3: 1-12.
2. (b) Sacrifice and offering (Psalm 40 : 6 )
It was not that God wanted His people to stop their sacrifices. Rather, He was displeased because they were disobeying Him, but attempting to cover up by their religious activities, Obedience from the heart is what He desires (vv. 7,8)
3. (c) Be still (Psalm 46: 10 )