Wisdom and Instruction
1. Question: According to Psalm 23, beside what does the Lord lead the psalmist?
2. According to Psalm 23, what does the Lord restore?
3. According to Psalm 23, if the Lord is your shepherd, where will you be able to walk without fearing evil?
1. Beside the still waters (Ps. 23:2 ).
The sheep will only drink from "still water". God always quenches our spiritual thirst.
2. The soul (Ps. 23:3 ) A restored soul is one put back in the condition God
intended it to be.
3. Through the valley of the shadow of death (Ps. 23: 4 ) .
The "valley of the shadow of death " is a figure for the most hopeless
situations of life through which a person passes.