Wisdom and Instruction
1. Multiple choice: In Psalm 19, the psalmist requests that the Lord keep him from a certain type of sin. What kind of sin concerns him? (a) Vicious sin ; (b) immoral sin ;or (c) presumptuous sin .
2. According to Psalm 22, where does God live among the people of Israel?
(a) In the temple; (b) in their hearts; or (c) in their praises.
3. Question: According to Psalm 23:2, where does the Lord cause the psalmist to lie down?
1. (c) Presumptuous sin (Ps. 19: 13 ) . A presumptuous sin is one done in arrogance without regard for God. Pride is at the heart of this kind of sin.
2. (c) In their praises (Ps. 22: 3 )
3. In green pastures. The green pastures symbolize the spiritual nourishment given by God to the believer. That he may lie down in them shows the abundant comfort God gives to His own.