2. After leaving Malta on his way to Rome, Paul landed at a city that has the same name as a city in the state of New York. What was that city? (a) Rochester; (b) Syracuse; or (c) Schenectady.
3. Paul met very few Christians on his journey to Rome. However, he did find some brethren in a city in Italy not far from Rome. What was that city? (a) Rhegium; (b) Puteoli; or (c) Venice.
1. (c) Malta (Acts 28:1, 11).
2. (b) Syracuse (Acts 28: 11, 12), a city with a large harbor on the east coast of Sicily. It was the seat of the Roman government in Sicily when Paul was there.
3. (b) Puteoli (Acts 28:13, 14). Puteoli is the modern Pozzuoli which is located near Naples. Several ruins remain today from the ancient city.