2. When Jesus told the Jews, "Before Abraham was, I AM", they tried to stone Him, but He hid and then left the temple: (a) Through the back door; (b) through the middle of the crowd; or (c) after the crowd had dispersed.
3. Fill in the blanks: Jesus told His disciples, "I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is
--------- ; the -------- is coming when no one can work."
1. (c) Circumcising (John 7:22, 23). Jesus reasoned that if circumcision was lawful on the Sabbath, much more so was healing.
2. (b) Through the middle of the crowd (John 8:58, 59).
3. "Day...night".(John 9:4).