2. What group of people did Jesus say took away the key of knowledge and prevented people from entering the knowledge of God? (a) Lawyers; (b) scribes; or (c) Pharisees.
3. How did the older brother express his displeasure that his father had welcomed his prodigal brother home with a party? (a) He refused to go to the party; (b) he took his inheritance and left; or (c) he struck his brother.
1. (a) The best synagogue seats and public greetings (Luke 11:43)
2. (a) Lawyers (Luke 11:52).
3. (a) He refused to go to the party (Luke 15:28).