Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gospels--Events

1. True or false? Jesus said to Philip, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under a fig tree', do you believe? "You will see greater things than these."

2. Jesus told the Jews, "Destroy this temple, and in seven days I will raise it up."

3. Fill in the blank:  At the wedding in Cana when Jesus' mother told Him there was no more wine, He said to her, "Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My -------- has not yet come."


 
False. He said this to Nathanael (John 1:49,50).
 
 
2. False. It was three days (John 2:19). (v. 21).
 
3. "Hour" (John 2:4).

1 comment:

Sue said...

I haven't had a chance to get by, as I have been on a blogging break, Patsy, this was a treat for me tonight. I got all three of them, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue