2. Multiple choice: Why had the crowd followed Jesus and His disciples across the Sea of Galilee to Caspernaum? (a) Because they saw the signs He did; (b) because they saw Him walk on water; or (c) because they had eaten of the loaves and were filled.
3. How long had Jesus known which of His disciples did not believe, and who would betray Him?
(a) From the beginning; (b) from the time He fed the five thousand; or (c) from the time He claimed to be the bread of life.
1. He walked on the water (John 6:19).
2. (c) Because they had eaten of the loaves and were filled (John 6:26).
3. (a) From the beginning (John 6:64).