(a) James and John; (b) His mother and brothers; or (c) those for whom the Father prepares those places.
2. Who were the sons of Zebedee? (a) Simon and Andrew; (b) James and John;or (c) Luke and Theophilus.
3. Which Jewish sect did not believe in the resurrection from the dead? (a) The Herodians; (b) the Pharisees; or (c) The Sadducees.
1. (c) Those for whom the Father prepares those places (Matt. 20:23).
2. (b) James and John (Matt.4:21). Before becoming disciples of Jesus, James and John worked with their father in a family fishing business.
3. (c) The Sadducees (Matt.22:23).