2. Who sows the tares among the wheat in the kingdom of heaven? (a) An enemy ; (b) false teachers; or (c) the birds of heaven.
3. Question: Where is a prophet without honor?
1. (c) "Capernaum" (Matt. 11:23). Capernaum's exaltation had been in witnessing so much of the ministry of Jesus: its condemnation would come from having rejected Jesus.
2. (a) An enemy (Matt. 13:28).
3. "In his own country and in his own house" (Matt. 13:57). Jesus did not do many mighty works at Nazareth because of the unbelief there (v.58).