2. Who said, "What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth?...I know who You are---the Holy one of God"? (a) The thieves on the cross; (b) Simon Peter; or (c) an unclean spirit.
3. Question: What is the more familiar name for the tax collector Levi, the son of Alphaeus?
1. (b) The Holy Spirit (Mark 1:12). The Holy Spirit had come upon Jesus at His baptism and immediately began to motivate Him to pursue the ministry the Father had for Him.
2. (c) An unclean spirit (Mark 1:24).
3. Matthew (Mark 2:14). This is the Matthew who penned the first Gospel.