Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Familiar Phrases

1. Multiple choice: What  did God cause Ezekiel to eat that Ezekiel described as "in my mouth like honey in sweetness"?  (a) Locusts; (b) a scroll; or (c) bread.

2. Fill in the blanks: When God warned Ezekiel that Israel would not listen to what he told them, He said, "Behold, I have made your  ---------  strong against their  --------, and your  ------- strong against their -------."

3. Sentence completion: Ezekiel delivered this message from God to Israel concerning the Babylonian conquest: "My eye will not spare you, Nor will I have pity; But I will repay your ways, And your abominations will be in your midst; Then you...!


1. (b) A scroll (Ezek. 3:3) The contents of the scroll was the message Ezekiel was to deliver to the exiles in Babylon (v.4).
 
 
2. Face...faces...forehead...foreheads" (Ezek. 3:8).
 
 
3. "Shall know that I am the Lord" (Ezek. 7:4).

No comments: