Monday, January 10, 2011

People and Places: Multiple Choice:
What place did Elijah prophesy for the death of Jezebel?
(a) Samaria; (b) Jezreel; or (c) Jehu.
(b) Jezreel (1Kings 21:23 ).
She died violently. First Kings 21: 25 says that Ahab sold himself to do more evil than any other king because Jezebel his wife incited him.
Question:

Who was taken up in a chariot of fire and a whirlwind?Elijah (2 Kings 2:11 ).

Elijah was one of two men in the Old Testament who were taken by God and did not die.
The other was Enoch (Gen. 5 : 24 ).



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patsy, Looks like we'll be snowed in for several days here. You and Bennie take care and stay warm.

Donnie said...

These 2 I knew. I guess I paid more attention when I read those Books. Have a great day guys.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Patsy..I am still reading this series..it is also jump starting my old brain! Thanks:)

Sue said...

50% today Patsy, beautiful photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue