Monday, January 3, 2011

People and Places: Multiple Choice:
What prophet went to David after he had sinned by counting the people, to speak of God's punishment?
(a) Samuel; (b) Gad;or (c) Micah.
(b) Gad (2 Sam. 24: 10 - 12 ).
He also had warned David to flee so Saul could not kill him (1 Sam. 22:5 ).
Multiple Choice:

After Absalom's defeat, a Benjamite led the ten northern tribes in revolt against David. What was that man's name?

(a) Shimei; (b) Sheba; or (c) Barzillai.
(b) Sheba (2 Sam. 20, 1,2 ),

whose revolt ended at Abel of Beth Maachah, where he was beheaded by the people of the city.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patsy, Only one right today. I pray you can sleep soundly tonight with no interruptions. Take care.

Donnie said...

I need to trust my first choice more. I always end up second guessing myself. Hope you had a great day. You put a lot of time into these. Thanks