1. Multiple Choice: What did Micah tell, the daughter of Zion to do with her iron horn and bronze hoofs? (a) Gore the nations; (b) thresh the nations; or (c) teach the nations.
2. Who did Micah describe as those "Who chant 'Peace' While they chew with their teeth, But who prepare war against him Who puts nothing into their mouths"? (a) Judges; (b) priests; or (c) prophets.
3. Who was the major foreign enemy in Micah's prophecies? (a) Assyria; (b) Babylon; or (c) Persia.
1. (b) Thresh the nations (Mic. 4:13). As a symbol, threshing suggests separating the worthless from the good.
2. (c) Prophets (Mic. 3:5). The prophets were false. They were for whoever fed them, rather then for the Lord.
3.(Assyria (Mic. 5:5; 7:12).