2. According to Jonah the population of Nineveh was more then: (a) 200,000; (b) 2,000 or (c) 120,000.
3. Micah, who predicted the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem, appeared as a character in one of the major prophets. Which major prophet quoted him? (a) Isaiah; (b) Jeremiah or (c) Ezekiel.
1. (b) The king of Nineveh (Jon. 3:6-8 ).
2. (c) 120,000 (Jon. 4:11). These 120,000 were innocent of the insight necessary to respond to God; therefore, He pitied them when they repented.
3. (b) Jeremiah (Jer. 26:18).