Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Understand

The Mystery

Time orientation demands that believers orient to the Dispensation
in which they live. In Ephesians, Chapter 3, Paul explains why we
must understand this portion of God's revelation.

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the  grace of God which is
given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto
me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye
read, YE MAY UNDERSTAND my  knowledge in the mystery
of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons 
of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by
the Spirit (Eph. 3:2-5).

 "The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be
watered also himself."
Proverbs 11:25

Father, let me stop being stingy with my love.
In Christ name I pray


No comments: