Friday, December 4, 2015

Kept "Under Wraps"

2. Church Age
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who
created all things by Jesus Christ. To the intent that now unto the 
principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by 
the church the manifold wisdom of God (Eph. 3: 9, 10).
 
What was the purpose of keeping Church Age doctrine a mystery?
We must understand that "principalities and powers in heavenly places"
refer to the angelic creation. Although all Dispensations are related to the
angelic conflict, the Church was kept "under wraps" before it became a 
reality as a protection against Satanic attack. 

"Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me:
because I live, ye shall live also."
John 14:19

Father, I thank You for healing my eyes so I can see You and live!
In Christ name I pray

No comments: