Saturday, December 26, 2015

Human Viewpoint

Civilian Preparation
Look again at the last phrase of verse 13: "with their swords, with
their spears, and with their bows." They had weapons, and they knew
how to use them. They had the means to protect their country and their
loved ones.

And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and
to the rest of the people, Be ye not afraid of them: remember the Lord,
which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your
daughters, your wives, and your houses (Neh.4:14).

He wanted them to think divine viewpoint. So he encouraged them:
"Be ye not afraid!" Fear is a mental attitude sin; it is human viewpoint.
"Fear not" get the divine perspective!

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect
in weakness."  ( 2 Corinthians 12:9)

God help me to be aware of my limitations and to be willing and ready
to ask for Your help.
(In Christ name I pray)

No comments: