2. Fill in the blank: A Christian should not involve himself in something that he thinks could be wrong for him, because "whatever is not from --------- is sin."
3. Multiple choice: Concerning the purpose of the Scripture, Paul writes, "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have : (a) Courage; (b) love; or (c) hope."
1. "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Romans 13:9).
2. "Faith" (Romans 14:23). Having a clear conscience is crucial in Christian living.
3. (c) "Hope" (Romans 15:4).