The Book of Romans
1. Multiple choice: Jesus Christ was born of the seed of David according to the (a) Commandments; (b) flesh; or (c) Spirit.
2. What two attributes of God are clearly seen through His creation of the world? (a) Holiness and love; (b) goodness and mercy; or (c) eternal power and Godhead.
Fill in the blanks: People who refuse to glorify God as God have "exchanged the --------- of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the ---------- rather the Creator".
1. (b) Flesh (Rom. 1:3). The human mother of Jesus was from the family of King David.
2. (c) Eternal power and Godhead (Rom. 1:20). The creation is evidence that God is divine by His very nature.
3. "Truth...creature" (Rom. 1:25).