2. Multiple choice: According to Romans 3, what gives the Jew the advantage over the Gentile when it comes to the possibility of knowing God? (a) They have Abraham as their father; (b) They have the oracles of God; or (c) they are good by nature.
3. Question: Quote Romans 3:23.
1. "Heart" (Romans 2:28,29). In Deuteronomy 30:6, Moses foresees God circumcising the heart of His people so that they might love Him completely.
2. (b) They have the oracles of God (Romans 3:2). The oracles of God consisted in all God's revelation to Israel as is contained in the Old Testament.
3. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).