2. What should a person do who comes to worship and remembers that his brother has something against him?
3. Fill in the blanks: Jesus said, "It is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole ----------- to be cast into ----------."
1. "Pluck it out and cast it from you" (Matt. 5:29). Sin must be rooted out of one's life ruthlessly. Jesus hyperbolic statement stresses the seriousness of the issue.
2. Leave his gift, go, and be reconciled to his brother (Matt. 5:23,24). Then he should return and worship because then his worship will be received by God gladly.
3. "Body...Hell" (Matt 5:30). One should not cling to sin and thereby suffer eternal loss.