Friday, July 19, 2013

Gospels-Instruction

1. Question: After coming over Jesus  at His  baptism, what did the Holy Spirit lead Jesus to do?

2. Sentence completion: "Man  shall not live by bread alone,..."

3. Multiple choice: Who ministered to Jesus  after Satan left Him at the end of the wilderness temptation? (a) The Holy Spirit; (b) the disciples; or (c) angels.


1. The Spirit led Jesus  into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil (Matt.4:1).
 
2. "But by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" (Matt. 4:4). or , "But by every word of God" (Luke 4:4).
 
3. (c) Angels (Matt. 4:11).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you for today's verses, Patsy. We have gone 2 days w/o rain now. The heat is terrible.
I rec'd a good report on my eye. I am very thankful for your prayers.
I saw a rabbit for the first time in our yard today. I thought of THE BENNIE!
Love you - enjoy the weekend.