(a) James and John; (b) Peter and Simon; or (c) Simon and Andrew.
2. Question: Which of the disciples was a tax collector before Jesus called him?
3. Multiple choice: Jesus said that it would be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment then for a certain place. What place? (a) Jerusalem; (b) a city which would not receive His disciples; or (c) Nineveh.
1. (c) Simon and Andrew (Matt. 4:18,19). Of those two , Jesus first contacted Andrew who went and told Simon (John1:40,41).
2. Matthew, or Levi (Matt. 9:9; Mark 2:14). Tax collectors in the Roman Empire bid for the right to collect taxes in an area. They kept what they could collect above a base amount due Rome.
Usually, tax collectors were unscrupulous and greedy.
3. (b) A city which would not receive His disciples (Matt. 10:14, 15).