Thursday, November 15, 2012

Familiar Phrases

1. Fill in the blanks: Habakkuk prayed, "O Lord, revive Your work in the  -------- of the years! In  the
---------- of the years make it known; In wrath remember  -------."

2. Habakkuk said,  "The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like -------feet, And He will make me walk on my ---------- hills."

3. Habakkuk said, "Though the fig tree may not  --------, Nor fruit be on the vines...... Yet I will
-------- in the Lord, I will  -------- in the God of my salvation."


1. "Midst....midst....mercy" (Hab. 3:2).
 
 
2. "Deer's.....high" (Hab. 3:19).
 
 
3. "Blossom....rejoice...joy" (Hab. 3:17,18). This passage is the resolution of the book of Habakkuk because here the prophet expressed his willingness to trust God  even through a time of harsh judgment.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You have just posted one of my all time favorite scripture , Patsy, one that has brought me much comfort many times.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue