Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What Are We Lacking

Universal Military Training is an Important Function of National Life.
The battlefield ultimately decides freedom, any nation that desires to
preserve its freedom should train every generation of young men.
Training
is beneficial, not only in the military, but in civilian life as well. 
Military Leadership is an index of national character. The confidence
of the average foot soldier resides in the proper use of his weapons and
other vital characteristics of leadership include common sense and good 
judgment; loyalty, endurance and the recognition of authority.
"The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, 
O Lord, endureth for ever."
Psalm 138:8
Thank you, Father, for the joy and peace You have given me.
In Christ name I pray



1 comment:

Sue said...

I so agree, having come from a military family, I know the importance of the recognition of discipline and authority! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue